I am a mehndi artist living in East London. With over 4 years experience of Bridal mehndi I can do nice henna mehndi designs on your hands, arms, legs and feets for any ocassion.
- Bridal Mehndi
* Including both hands, arms up to elbow, feets
- Non Bridal Mehndi = £3 per hand**
**Minimum quantity 20 hands.
Please contact me for more information, I can speak Hindi, Gujarati and Punjabi.
I provide Bridal Mehndi services in London, Luton and Leagrave areas
Bridal Mehndi Tips.
I usually prepare a design on paper before I apply on your hands, because I understand all brides has their own personality and choice, therefore it might be difficult to choose mehndi design from a mehandi website or a catalog. But of course these mehndi designs can be helpful for you to tell me about your preferences. Following are tips for prepration:
- All hair removal should be done 2 days prior to the mendhi application.
- Manicures and pedicures should be done prior to the henna/mendhi application.
- Skin should be well moisturized but no oils or lotions should be applied prior to bridal mendhi application.
- After application avoid all chlorinated products and anything alkaline.
- Do not use soap or water on the design for at least 12 hours after application.
- It is best to sleep with the mendhi on and scrape it off the next morning.
- For the best colour, bridal mendhi should be done 2 to 3 days prior to the wedding.